C or Algorithm's

1

1981ami

hello news group Member's,

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

AJ

Oliver Wong

hello news group Member's,

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

This group doesn't have anything to do with C or C++. It's a Java
newsgroup.

- Oliver

Richard Senior

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

What about bricklaying?

Lew

As stated, this is a Java newsgroup, but the basic principles apply to all
languages.

Learn the language and the principles of programming together.

Also, for future reference, the English pronoun "I" is always capitalized, as
should be the first letter of each sentence, and there should be two spaces
after each period (full stop) at the end of a sentence.

One way that studies indicate speeds up learning is to skim through material
once first without any significant effort to understand what you're reading.
Just read it through from beginning to end. Much more information will enter
your brain than you realize at the time. Subsequent readings should be more
careful.

Start with books that give compilable examples that you can actually run
yourself. Mere reading isn't enough, you need lab work, too.