C or Algorithm's

1

1981ami

hello newsgroups Member,

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

Andy

arnuld

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

Andy

..........TROLL alert .......

PLONK

osmium

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

Choose a language to learn, either C or C++ first, learn it and then learn
algorithms later. The inverse order makes very little sense.
C is a much, much simpler language than C++ so if you are having problems it
might be best to focus on learning C.

Pierre Asselin

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

You may be trying to learn too much all at once. If you face too
many unfamiliar concepts at the same time, nothing is going to make
sense and you won't make any progress. Did you consider taking an
introductory programming class ?

santosh

hello newsgroups Member,

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.

For C try The C Programming Language (2nd Edition) by Kernighan and
Ritchie.

Malcolm McLean

I am Newbies in this group. i just start my career in C & C++ as a
newbies at this initial stage of my career i just start it first with
the C++ and confused at the "Vectors" and leave .now that i started
"C" and i am confused with Algorithm's and data Structure.so what
should i chose first Algorithm's and data Structure's "o"r Started
with "C".its big confusion for me.and where from i start it.
If you understand C and the pointer system then that will be a big help to
you in understanding the C++ standard template library, because you will
have some insight into how the data structures are implemented, and
therefore why certain operations are not allowed on some of the template
types.