C++ Programmer

Mike

Dear Consultant,

My name is Ganesh Kumar Singh and I work for Objectwin Technologies
Inc.we are looking for people with C++,OOD,UML skills for contract and
Fulltime opportunities across US

We were hoping to confirm your availability and interest to consider
the many job openings we presently have available. If you are not
currently available, I would like to update our records so that we may
be a resource for you in search of your next work assignment.

Please feel free to contact me at the number below or via email or
send me the best number and time to contact you so we can discuss the
specific opportunities available.

Finally, if you have new information, such as your availability date
or updated resume, please forward and I will update our system. If
you are not presently interested in an assignment but know others who
may be, please consider forwarding me their contact information.

Best Regards,

Ganesh Kumar Singh| ObjectWin Technology Inc.
A Certified MBE Company
Work: 713.518.1043| Fax: 713.782.8283
Email:[email protected] | URL: www.objectwin.com