Calendar Control modification for Day Display Position (Mon, Tue, Wed..)

Aspdeveloper

I have created a weekly event calendar by modifying calendar control
information in the onRender function.
However, the Calendar day name i.e Mon, Tue, Wed etc.. appear horizontally.
I have tried to search a lot on google, but i cannot find how to change it
so that it appears to be vertically.
Instead of :-
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Sun
14 15 16 17 18 19
20
event1 event2 event3 event4 event5

I would like it to appear like:-
Mon 14 event1
Tue 15 event2
Wed 16 event3
Thu 17 event4
Fri 18 event5
Sat 19
Sun 20

Thanks for all your help in advance. I would appreciate your help very much.
I need this done urgently.

Thanks