Calling a form from another form

Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Dear all,
I am developing websites that interact with a mysql server. In order to insert the data, I am using a form. This form contains a checkbox, that when selected needs to call another form where the user can insert other data. I can't seem to find a way to do this, if this is at all possible.
Before writing the data to the Mysql database, I check with the command isset if the checkbox is selected and based upon this finding, I would need to call another form where the user can continue to insert more data.
Question now is on how this can be accomplished.

Cheers
Gino