    in Indexed Properties section has 2 parametes in setter method.

    I am confused.

    Please advise. Thanks!!

    Matt, Dec 3, 2004

  2. One parameter is the value and one parameter is the index (int).

    The index is the position in the underlaying array or collection
    by base zero ( 0....* )

    Heiner Kuecker
    Internet: http://www.heinerkuecker.de http://www.heiner-kuecker.de
    JSP WorkFlow PageFlow Page Flow FlowControl Navigation: http://www.control-and-command.de