  1. i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
    and how are you i cant seem to find the code. if anyone knows how, please
    email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lost my dentures, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Lost my dentures

    Kris Guest

    Hello. My name is lostmydentures. How are you?

    CSS can make it even look pretty.
    What words are you searching for?
    That is not very decent according to Usenettiquette.
    <http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/mail-responses.html>

    Read replies to your postings here, like everybody else who may be
    helped by it.

    Kris, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Lost my dentures

    Marc Nadeau Guest

    Lost my dentures a écrit:
    On google 'javascript example' returns more than 200 sites.

    You did not search very long. Did you?

    Marc Nadeau, Oct 29, 2003
  4. <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    alert('Hello! My name is Numbty-Brain, and I though this pop-up would
    be cool!');
    -->
    </script>

    Hywel Jenkins, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Lost my dentures

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On 29 Oct 2003 00:28:20 GMT, (Lost my dentures)
    wrote:

    : i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
    : and how are you

    If you're having an identity crisis, see your local shrink.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Oct 29, 2003