can someone help me with this ????? HTML

Lost my dentures

i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
and how are you i cant seem to find the code. if anyone knows how, please
email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (e-mail address removed)

Kris

i wanna add something to my webpage.
one of those popup boxes that say my name
and how are you

Hello. My name is lostmydentures. How are you?

CSS can make it even look pretty.
i cant seem to find the code.

What words are you searching for?
if anyone knows how, please
email me !

That is not very decent according to Usenettiquette.
<http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/mail-responses.html>

Read replies to your postings here, like everybody else who may be
helped by it.

Marc Nadeau

Lost my dentures a écrit:
i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my
name
and how are you i cant seem to find the code. if anyone knows how,
please
email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (e-mail address removed)

On google 'javascript example' returns more than 200 sites.

You did not search very long. Did you?

Hywel Jenkins

i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
and how are you i cant seem to find the code. if anyone knows how, please
email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (e-mail address removed)

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
alert('Hello! My name is Numbty-Brain, and I though this pop-up would
be cool!');
-->
</script>

Sid Ismail

On 29 Oct 2003 00:28:20 GMT, (e-mail address removed) (Lost my dentures)
wrote:

: i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
: and how are you

If you're having an identity crisis, see your local shrink.

Sid