Can someone please help me

Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've been using python for a little while and I'm wondering how I should complete these tasks

Write a function called "firstLetter" that will take 1 argument which is a word, and return the first letter.

Write a function called "biggerLetter" that will take 2 arguments, both single letters, and return True if the first letter is bigger than the second letter, and False if the second letter is bigger.

Write a function called "lowestLetter" that will take 1 arguement of a word, and return the lowest letter in that word.

Write a function called "ay" that will take 1 arguement and return True if there is the letter "a" in the input string.

Write a function called "twoAys" that will take 1 argument and return True if there's exactly two occurance of the letter "a" in the input string.

Write a function called "letterCount" that will take 2 arguments, letter and word. It will then return how many times the given letter occurs in the given word.

Write a function called "isEven" that will take a single number and return True if it's even and False if it isn't.

Write a function called "wholeNumber" that will take a single number and return True if it's a whole number and False if it's a decimal.

Write a function called "isDivisibleByThree" that will take a single number and return True if it's a multiple of three. Otherwise it will return False.

Write a function called "isPrime" that will take a single number and check if it's a prime number, returning True or False.

Write a function called "generatePrimes" that will take a single number and print out all the prime numbers up to the given number.

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
20
This sounds like homework of some sort. Why not show us your code so far and we could help. No-one will just answer these for you if you're not putting in any effort.