can you help me fix this dropdown thing

Rincewind

Hi Folk

Me and dropdowns don't gel that well

I want

http://www.sunnysideup.co.nz/clients/his/

to look like

http://www.sunnysideup.co.nz/clients/his/tst2/

But it does not seem to want to follow my css instructions...

Can you help?

TIA

- Nicolaas

What you want a menu popup that disappears when you move the mouse towards
it?

I don't know if it's intentional but in FF
http://www.sunnysideup.co.nz/clients/his/tst2/ opens a popup menu in the
top left corner and before you get there with the mouse it disappears?

windandwaves

Rincewind said:
What you want a menu popup that disappears when you move the mouse
towards it?

I don't know if it's intentional but in FF
http://www.sunnysideup.co.nz/clients/his/tst2/ opens a popup menu in
the top left corner and before you get there with the mouse it
disappears?

I KNOW! It is funny, because if you click on a link to a new page, it will
come right..... try it. It is rather strange.

Thank you for your reply.

- Nicolaas