Cannot Deploy ASP 2.0 App

Guest

I've got a 2.0 app that works on my VS2005 machine, and also have deployed it
to a Win2K3 test machine (had to turn ASP.NET Version to 2.0.50727) in IIS
Default Web Site Properties window.

Now when I try to stick it on a Windows 2000 Server box (with ASP 2.0
Framework installed). I get the Error in Application '/' message. I don't
see a way to turn the 2.0 version of the framework on?

Zack