Cannot open infragistics UltrawebListBar control at design time

Amit Chawla

Hi!

I am a newbie in terms of using ifragistics controls. I am currently
evaluating the use of Netadvantage 2004 volume 2. The problem is as
follows:

I need a list bar with two groups. Each group should further contain
their own webtrees. To accomplish this, I follow the underlying steps:
1. Add listbar control to the webform.
2. Create two groups using the designer.
3. Edit Template on Group one
4. Add web tree control on Group one.
5. Add nodes to the tree
6. Save the webform and close
7. Open the webform again in the designer
At this point I see the follwing error message on the designer:
Error creating control: UltraWebListbar1

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to install something else?

Please help
Amit

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

this is not an infragistics support site. go to their website for support

Amit Chawla

This was an act of desparation. I realized that I was posting at the
wrong spot a minute later.

Thanks,
AC

--