    along for
    the ride.

    Chris

    seberino, Dec 7, 2006

  2. seberino

    Adam Jones Guest

    You probably need to set up a .pypirc file in your home directory. Info
    here:
    http://www.python.org/~jeremy/weblog/030924.html
    Your setup.py file should have a "install_requires" parameter to the
    setup function. Most likely it is a list. Add the names of the projects
    you are trying to require and (optionally) the version. Here is a
    sample:

    install_requires = [ "FooBar", # installs latest version
    of 'FooBar'
    "Stump >= 1.0b2"], # installs 'Stump' of
    version 1.0b2 or later

    Full docs on this are here:
    http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/setuptools

    -Adam