Can't see pictures + Http Status 403 : Access Forbidden (error)

Amit

When I run my project I can't see some of the pictures. Sometimes I see them
all, sometimes I have to right-click each picture and then "Show picture" in
order to see it. Moreover, When this problem began another problem occred-
sometimes when I use webservices it says: "Httpp Status 403: Access
Forbidden".

Are these two problems have someting in common? Does anyone knows how to
solve it? Thanks.

Amit

And here is the error code:

Server Error in '/200338267/eFitnessProject' Application

The request failed with HTTP status 403: Access Forbidden.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP
status 403: Access Forbidden.

Source Error:

Line 131:
[System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://tempuri.org/DidUserPaid",
RequestNamespace="http://tempuri.org/",
ResponseNamespace="http://tempuri.org/",
Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal,
ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
Line 132: public bool DidUserPaid(string userID) {
*Line 133:* object[] results = this.Invoke("DidUserPaid", new
object[] {
Line 134: userID});
Line 135: return ((bool)(results[0]));

Amit

Gaurav Vaish (EduJini.IN) said:
Check "authorization" element in web.config and ensure that you are
providing authentication information.

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name=".test" loginUrl="App_code/PleaseLogIn.aspx"/>
</authentication>

and maybe also:

<authorization>
<deny users="?" />
</authorization>

Is there something wrong here?

Amit

Gaurav Vaish (EduJini.IN) said:
Add the following:

<location path='YourService.asmx'>
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow users="*" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

or better, put all services in "~/Services" folder and say:

<location path='Services/'>
</location>

In the present scenario, the user is not authorized. Authentication cookies
(.ASPXAUTH) are not being sent to the server.

My WebService is in another project. What am I supposed to type after the
"path" attribute?

is it: ../../myWebServices/webservice.asmx

or simply:

webservice.asmx
?

Amit

Gaurav Vaish (EduJini.IN) said:
Amit,

Did you try to look into the documentation of the ASP.Net Configuration
schema?
Anyway...
path is path of the file/folder relative to the application root (the
folder where web.config is kept).

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish

I typed:

<location path="../myWebServices/app_code/PaymentDepartment.asmx">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow users="*"/>
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

And When I tried to run it says:

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Server side-errors occured on sending debug HTTP request.

Amit

I tried every path possible and nothing changed. The WS is in another project
where there are no access limits.

What do I need to type in the path attribute? I tried path="C:/Intepub..." ,
didn't work. I tried some of the path, some of the folders, nothing helps.