CDO, Exchange 5.5 and asp.net

Arnaud

Has anyone already tried to retrieve the distribution list from an
exchange server 5.5 into an asp.net web application ??

What are the necessary tools to do that ??
any sample ??

I have spent lot of time to try lot of code and sample do this but
cant't get success !!!

any help really appreciated thx

Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
using cdosys

HI All,

Well...wat i am trying is to be able to login to a MS exchange server with a username and a password (the account already exists). Then the program should be able to access emails in the inbox and delete forward these e-mails.

Can CDOsys help me get this functionality using .Net. Also if you guys/gals know of any links/ sample source sites would be a great help..

Thks in advance.
Regards
Chetz