change a frames location

Caroline

Greetings,

Suppose I have a URL sous forme de string inside the main html file
which contains frames.

How can I assign this URL to one of these frames?

Par exemple,

<frameset rows="*,20,20" cols="*" framespacing="0" frameborder="no"
border="0">
<frame src="" name="main" scrolling="auto" noresize>
<frame src="file2.html" name="FooterUp" scrolling="no" noresize>
<frame src="file3.html" scrolling="no" noresize>

<script>
Adresse = "http://www.google.com"
document.main.location.href=Adresse;
</script>

But this is not working,
Any ideas?

Thank you

Kris

[snipped issues with combination of JavaScript and frames]
Any ideas?

Frames form a usability issue on pages for the Web. Dependance on
JavaScript forms an accessibility issue. Drop both and rethink your
problem. Use CSS for layout and JavaScript for bells and whistles.