Check analytics under privacy settings on phone, somethings not right!?

Joined
May 26, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
So I have an iphone13. Found these analytics in the privacy settings and I have to say, I've never seen anything like it. On top of the analytics, I've been having alllllllllllll kinds of trouble with any apple, Samsung, Microsoft m, well any electronic to be honest I touch. I can't be the only one! Someone help! What does it all mean, do you have them in your products, are they there and you don't even realise?

Joined
May 26, 2023
Messages
2