CHtmlView: How to read html text before display, change and give to display changed html code?

Marek Kurowski

Yo!

I design web browser in VC++. I need a web browser, in which I can display
html in a litle changed form.
The best control is CHtmlView with IWebBorwser2 (do you know other way?).

But in CHtmlView i can't find methods to read html text before display,
change it, and put in CHtmlView changed html text to display on screen.

Do you know a method or way to read html text before display, and put in
CHtmlView to display?
Do you know other way to make Web Browser under Windows, without CHtmlView?

Marek Kurowski

Mark A. Odell

Yo!

I design web browser in VC++. I need a web browser, in which I can
display html in a litle changed form.
The best control is CHtmlView with IWebBorwser2 (do you know other
way?).

But in CHtmlView i can't find methods to read html text before display,
change it, and put in CHtmlView changed html text to display on screen.

Do you know a method or way to read html text before display, and put in
CHtmlView to display?
Do you know other way to make Web Browser under Windows, without
CHtmlView?

Can you explain why you think this can be answered within the bounds of
ISO C?