Cingular 8525 and ASP.Net 2 calendar control

TOPry

Im having a problem with the ASP.Net 2 calendar control displaying properly
on a Cingular 8525 running Windows Mobile 5.

Simply creating a new mobile web form, add the control the form and
publishing that to the site.

Using the emulator for the 320x240 devices or IE, it displays and functions
correctly but does not on the device itself.

The Web.config is default web configuration file. Do I need to add a
devicefilter for this new device?