Calendar control renders as a single column on IE Mobile 6

spence_duncan

I am trying to put a standard calendar control (ASP.NET 2) into a page
that will be viewed in IE Mobile 6 (Palm Treo 750).

I've put the control on the page and narrowed everything down as far
as I can (i.e. width=100, font-size = xx-small, cellpadding = 0,
cellspacing=0 etc), but when viewing in the browser I get the control
rendered as a single column: -

<
December 2007Mo
Tu
We
Th
..
..
..
26
27
28
29

Is this what I should expect to see?

I've also created a mobile web form and put a mobile calendar control
on that with the same results.

Sureley this cannot be correct, any ideas?

TIA

Duncan

spence_duncan

I am trying to put a standardcalendarcontrol(ASP.NET 2) into a page
that will be viewed in IE Mobile 6 (Palm Treo 750).

I've put thecontrolon the page and narrowed everything down as far
as I can (i.e. width=100, font-size = xx-small, cellpadding = 0,
cellspacing=0 etc), but when viewing in the browser I get thecontrol
rendered as a singlecolumn: -

<
December 2007

Mo
Tu
We
Th
.
.
.
26
27
28
29

Is this what I should expect to see?

I've also created a mobile web form and put a mobilecalendarcontrol
on that with the same results.

Sureley this cannot be correct, any ideas?

TIA

Duncan

Just to let anyone who's interested know - I have the answer.

An option in Menu/View of IE on the Treo allows you to select 'One
Column' or 'Fit to Screen' - if you select 'Fit to Screen', the
control appears as expected.

Simple really!

Duncan