    Does anyone know for sure whether classic ASP (ASP3 ?) will run on Longhorn?

    Thanks

    CMan

    CMan, Mar 17, 2005

  2. CMan

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    Of course not. It's not out yet. Until it ships, anything can
    change.

    Of course, it's highly unlikely that it won't...

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Kyle Peterson, Apr 20, 2005
  4. CMan

    dlbjr Guest

    I ditto Chris's message. I use Classic ASP and ASP.NET all the time.
    It depends on the (project and client)'s needs and constraints.

    'dlbjr
    'Pleading sagacious indoctrination!

    dlbjr, Apr 20, 2005