ClientCallbak and Databinding, how can I do?

ThunderMusic

Hi,
I want to do a tabstrip control which can work with Client Callback to load
content dynamicaly... The thing is, the tab pages could contain data
bindalbe objects such as DataLists, DataGrids and even custom controls that
could use databinding... How can I do to ensure the data can be binded
correctly? Is it possible to trigger events taht will be "catched" by the
form (remember client callback)? Is there a "standart" way of doing it? It's
a new technology so maybe there's not...

thanks

ThunderMusic

ThunderMusic

finally I'll go with the events solution... I tested it and it works...

thanks