Coding is an art, a lifestyle, and takes dedication.

Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
First, I have to say that I find it interesting there are only two introductions and both are not actual introductions.

Anyhow, I have just started my coding career in the last couple years and recently started seeking forums/communities that I could begin learning and contributing. I have found coding to be as my introduction title states.

I am currently capable of coding in VBA, HTML5, and CSS3 proficiently. I am familiar with C/C++, Java, C#, XML, and JavaScript. I want to improve my abilities with C/C++, Java, and C#. In addition, I want to learn more about web technologies and software engineering concepts. I am particularly interested in machine learning right now.

Ad

Top