Event ID: 468
Date: 5/21/200
Time: 5:42:17 P
User: N/
Computer: OA
Description
The run-time environment has detected an inconsistency in its internal state. This indicates a potential instability in the process that could be caused by the custom components running in the COM+ application, the components they make use of, or other factors. Error in d:\nt\com\complus\src\comsvcs\threads\stawork.cpp(156), hr = 80010108: Callback failure handled by IAsyncErrorNotif

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp