Comercial web application with Ruby on Rails

Alfredo Gama

Hello,

I have to develop a new application with Php and Mysql, before that i
saw RoR and i interested develop in it, but i wanna know if there are
any comercial web application with RoR and if i can hosted it on
bluehost.

thanks in advance,

Alfredo

David Vallner

--------------enig3848CB99DDF62C7975CD0FDE

Alfredo said:
Hello,
=20
I have to develop a new application with Php and Mysql, before that i=20
saw RoR and i interested develop in it,=20

*developed interest :p
but i wanna know if there are=20
any comercial web application with RoR=20

The whole 37signals business? Backpack, Basecamp, Campfire... Also
probably odles more that I can't name on the web.

David Vallner

--------------enig3848CB99DDF62C7975CD0FDE

--------------enig3848CB99DDF62C7975CD0FDE--

Timothy Hunter

Alfredo said:
Hello,

I have to develop a new application with Php and Mysql, before that i
saw RoR and i interested develop in it, but i wanna know if there are
any comercial web application with RoR and if i can hosted it on
bluehost.

thanks in advance,

Alfredo
Check out www.rubyonrails.org, The Ruby On Rails website. It has a list
of commerical applications written in RoR
(http://www.rubyonrails.org/applications). It also has a list of web
hosting services that have RoR installed
(http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/RailsWebHosts).

If you have any other questions about Rails, there's a Rails mailing
list, a wiki, and other community involvement. See
http://www.rubyonrails.org/community for more info.

Good luck!

Jeff Cohen

Alfredo said:
Hello,

I have to develop a new application with Php and Mysql, before that i
saw RoR and i interested develop in it, but i wanna know if there are
any comercial web application with RoR and if i can hosted it on
bluehost.

thanks in advance,

Alfredo

This is not the Rails mailing list, this is the Ruby mailing list.

(Yes, there are lots of commercial apps in Rails, but I don't know what
'bluehost' is.)

Go to http://rubyonrails.org/ and from there you can get information and
links to the appropriate community sites that can help you out.

Jeff
softiesonrails.com