    bluehost.

    thanks in advance,

    Alfredo

    Alfredo Gama, Nov 5, 2006

  2. --------------enig3848CB99DDF62C7975CD0FDE

    *developed interest :p
    The whole 37signals business? Backpack, Basecamp, Campfire... Also
    probably odles more that I can't name on the web.

    David Vallner

    David Vallner, Nov 6, 2006

  3. Check out www.rubyonrails.org, The Ruby On Rails website. It has a list
    of commerical applications written in RoR
    (http://www.rubyonrails.org/applications). It also has a list of web
    hosting services that have RoR installed
    (http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/RailsWebHosts).

    If you have any other questions about Rails, there's a Rails mailing
    list, a wiki, and other community involvement. See
    http://www.rubyonrails.org/community for more info.

    Good luck!

    Timothy Hunter, Nov 6, 2006
  4. And, yes, it can be hosted on Bluehost. :)
    --Jeremy

    Jeremy McAnally, Nov 6, 2006
  5. Alfredo Gama

    Jeff Cohen Guest

    This is not the Rails mailing list, this is the Ruby mailing list.

    (Yes, there are lots of commercial apps in Rails, but I don't know what
    'bluehost' is.)

    Go to http://rubyonrails.org/ and from there you can get information and
    links to the appropriate community sites that can help you out.

    Jeff
    softiesonrails.com

    Jeff Cohen, Nov 6, 2006