Web development on 2022

Joined
Jul 17, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I am leaving web development and I am trying to find good/updated sources to create a web app with online database.

I am currently using html, css, js and bootstrap for frontend. PHP, Flight, swagger ui, and MySQL for API.

I've heard about NestJs but I haven't used it yet. If you have any suggestions please share with me. Thanks

Memduh

Ad