Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide by Philip Heller, Simon Roberts

Leonardo Maranh?o

Someone over here can sand me by email the e book of Philip Heller,
Simon Roberts Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide. I live in
Moçambique - Africa and here we dont have access to this books.

Thanks

Leo

Andrew Thompson

Someone over here can sand me by email the e book of Philip Heller,
Simon Roberts Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide. I live in
Moçambique - Africa and here we dont have access to this books.

If you have access to email, you surely have access to Google, right?

In that case it is easier for you to find this book on Google and
download it yourself. It will be the same bandwidth as if someone
sent it to you in email, but quicker.