Config File Reader

Mick Walker

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any config file reader classes that I can implement
within my application. I am not attempting to read the current
applications config file, but other applications.

I need to be able to add sub nodes to existing nodes within the document.

I am not opposed to developing my own, however I have never worked with
XML or config files before, so if anyone has any tips / resources they
would like to share with me, that would be great.

Regards
Mick Walker