Connect 4 with JAVAFX and AB Pruning

Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello!
I'm currently programming a Connect 4 Game with JAVAFX and I'm struggling a bit with the AI and my Game restart method.
Somehow my AI is doing "random" moves and isn't really trying to win.
If you restart the game, it clears the board, but your clicks on the rectangles strangely don't change anything.
Trying to fix the restart, I've thought about rewriting some methods and being able to restart the stage like shown here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions...a-javafx-application-when-a-button-is-clicked
My project is on github: https://github.com/jgrnrt/Connect4

Thank a lot in advance,
Jere