Consuming WebService from vbscript

mzam

Hi everyone,

I have a vbscript which is consuming WebMethods from a WebService. Whenever
the WebMethod returns a string or integer then no problem but when
the WebMethod returns a DataSet then the following error appears:

Error:
Unspecified error
- Client:An unanticipated error occurred during the processing of this
request. HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- Client:Sending the Soap message failed or no recognizable response was
received HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- Client:Unspecified client error. HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error

Here is the code:

Dim SOAPClient
Dim AppName
Dim User
Dim Result

AppName = "HFIF"
User = "DOMAIN\UserId"

Set SOAPClient = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SOAPClient30")

SOAPClient.mssoapinit ("http://localhost/ARMService.asmx?wsdl")

Result = SOAPClient.GetUserRights( AppName,User) 'Here is where the
exception is thrown. The WebMethod returns a DataSet.

Can anyone tell me what the problem could be?

Cheers.