control device via USB or Parallel

alejandro

Some guy will make switches that can be controlled via USB or parallel, he
told me that I can chose which connection I want. So, are there any modules
for Python that will allow me to control some switches via USB or parallel?

miki

Some guy will make switches that can be controlled via USB or parallel, he
told me that I can chose which connection I want. So, are there any modules
for Python that will allow me to control some switches via USB or parallel?

For parallel port there is pyparallel, however IMO their time is gone
and you should go with pyusb.

HTH,

alejandro

I just cant install it. Here is 1 in the morning.
Do I have to do all that it says on the webpage?
http://libusb-win32.sourceforge.net/