    Your help is kindly appreciated.

    Regards

    Eugene

    solomon_13000, Sep 11, 2006

  2. solomon_13000

    mlimber Guest

    Step one: locate a third-party library to do it for you, or write your
    own (I'd suggest the former). To that end, see this FAQ:

    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/class-libraries.html#faq-37.9

    All remaining steps are off-topic here where we discuss the C++
    language proper, not arbitrary applications thereof (see
    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Sep 11, 2006