Convert from 2003 to 2005 VS.Net

Guest

I have written a web site (with other class projects) in VS.net 2003
(VB.Net). What
does it take to convert to Visual Studio.Net 2005? Can the 2003 project just
be opened up in 2005? Will that convert it. The interface for 2005 very
different from 2003.

Winista

When you will try to open VS2003 in VS@005 wizard will guide you through the
conversion process. If it is a small project the conversion should complete
without any errors.
Interface is different but not very :)