Convert/Transfer Outlook Calendar ebtries to webpage

©

©®

I am looking for a way to convert or transfer my calendar entries in
Outlook (using Outlook 98, but also have access to Outlook 2002) to a
webpage.
Is there a way to:
a) do this so that I can put up a monthly calendar webpage of my
"goings-on" so friends can see what I am up to
b) have the daily calendar entries on the webpage be downloadable so
people can put them into a smartphone/PDA?

If possible, is there a Dreamweaver plugin for this or a standalone
(freeware) program that will help with this situation?
Many thanks

Alan D-W

©® said:
I am looking for a way to convert or transfer my calendar entries in
Outlook (using Outlook 98, but also have access to Outlook 2002) to a
webpage.
Is there a way to:
a) do this so that I can put up a monthly calendar webpage of my
"goings-on" so friends can see what I am up to
b) have the daily calendar entries on the webpage be downloadable so
people can put them into a smartphone/PDA?

If possible, is there a Dreamweaver plugin for this or a standalone
(freeware) program that will help with this situation?
Many thanks

a) is easy. (This is for Outlook 2002)
Visualise your calendar as a whole month.
Click File / Save as Web Page.
You get the options to choose the date range, just select the 1st to the end
and .... done!

It does a nice-looking job too, even though it's framed and saves a lot of
icons and graphics.

I don't know about b). I think the required format would be very dependent
upon which phone/PDA your contacts use.

HTH,

Alan