Cookies

Babu V.T

In my web application i'm are able to store large data in
the browser cookie keeping in mind the limit of 300
cookies per browser, 20 keys per cookie per domain and 4KB
max size of each cookie. i'm are unable to retreive this
large amount of data immediately after storing through
document.cookie in IE browser (The same works fine in
Netscape).

Is there any limit on the size of the data that can be
retreived using document.cookie? Could you please suggest
a solution to this problem i'm are facing.