'Could not load" the file problem on the production server ??

savvy

I'm using "Visual Studio 2005 Professional". I'm half way through in my
project development. I've created a New Website in the Visual Studio
2005 and developing my project over there. When i wanted to test my
current project on the main production server its giving an error
saying "Could not load collection5".

the page directive of the .aspx file is
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/home.master"
AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="collection5.aspx.cs"
Inherits="collection5" Title="caramelbaby&child" %>

and if I execute the code of the above page without any inheritance
attribute , its giving an error again - " MasterPageFile is not
supported by the Page directive"
I'm not able to understand where i'm going wrong. And this working fine
on my local machine. I actually copied all the project files and pasted
on my production server,.

I'm I deploying the website in wrong process?? Or
Is this a .dll file problem ?? Or
Is that any version problem ??

(there are no .dll files in my bin directory. I have least idea how to
create these .dll files )

Thanks in Advance if someone can spare some time for this problem

Jose Rodriguez

Look in the IIS for your site, is the asp.net properties set to 2.0 off your
virtual directory properties? ( I assume framework 2.0 is in the prod
machine) HTH

Jose

Winista

There is a option in project menu to publish web site. Use that option to
publish the site in a separate folder and then copy that folder to
production server. If your production server is inhouse and you have access
to it, then I think there is an option to directly publish the site to web
server.

savvy

thnks for your help and time mates
yep, thats true
production server IIS was not set to .NET 2.0
so we installed 2.0 version on the production server and
mapped my website to 2.0 in the IIS
Thanks once again