creating 3d-sruface plots in VC++ 6.0

domenico

Hello there,

I'm looking for a Graphic-library to make 3D-Surface plots. I googled a
lot but i didn't find something that met my claim. So i thougth i tried
it here.

i tried matpack, plplot but I couldn't make it work on vc++ 6.0

greets
domenico

Victor Bazarov

domenico said:
I'm looking for a Graphic-library to make 3D-Surface plots. I googled
a lot but i didn't find something that met my claim.

So, how would asking here *without* stating your requiremens is going
to help you? Have you tried 'comp.graphics.*' hierarchy of newsgroups?
So i thougth i
tried it here.

There used to be a post here once a month (approximately), called
"Available C++ Libraries FAQ" or some such. Track it down (in Google
Groups) and use the link in it. I am sure you'll find plenty of
different libraries described there, even a bunch of free ones...
i tried matpack, plplot but I couldn't make it work on vc++ 6.0

We can't help you with VC++. They have their own newsgroups:
microsoft.public.vc.*

Martin Steen

domenico said:
Hello there,

I'm looking for a Graphic-library to make 3D-Surface plots. I googled a
lot but i didn't find something that met my claim. So i thougth i tried
it here.

That is offtopic here, I would suggest to use OpenGL. Post your
request in comp.graphics.api.opengl.

-Martin