Data entry controls/forms

Raj

Hi there!

I was wondering if any one of you has any input on the data entry
process I am working on. Here is the scenario. I am using ASP.NET 2.0
(VS2005) and SQL Server 2005. I need to build a data entry page (was
thinking of using GridView but open to others), and here is the
twist.
Some of the cells in the grid may contain checkbox lists, or radio
button lists etc. Here is an example. Let's say the form contains the
following data:

Name Question Answers
Jon What car(s) do you own a) Toyota b)
Honda c) Ford
Mark What car(s) do you own a) Toyota b)
Honda c) Ford

In the above example, 'Answers' column actually contains options (a,
b, c) as checkboxes so that they can select multiple if needed.
Similarly there might be a question where only one answer is allowed
(will be using radio button list in that case).

Now assuming I am getting this data from a stored procedure to
populate this grid, I will have to flush the user updates to the
database again. If any of you could point me in the right direction, I
will truly appreciate that.

Thank you!

Raj