datagrid not displaying on internet explorer

adarshdatt

The datagrid does not appear on the explorer.What i did is as follows.

I selected a datagrid into my webform.Then I selected the sql
dataadapterand elected the database.right clicked on thedatabase and
chagedtheproperties appropriately.But inoticed that there is no account
inmy computer which is called 'ASPNET' in order to connect toSQL
server.Any solutions as to how to create he account.i have already
installed,re-installed at least 5-6 times.Any solutions???