Datagrid not showing records on production server

syedrafey

Hello,

One of datagrid on my aspx page is not showing records on production
server while there are records in database table. I have tested that
page on my local machine and it is working fine. All other forms
(approx 40+) are working fine on production server.

That RuleDetail.aspx page has two user controls. The first user control
has a button. When I click button a C# event (delegate) is called which
calls a public method in second user control and inserts record in
database.

UserControl1
------------------
<uc1:selectitemuc id="SelectItemUC1" runat="server"></uc1:selectitemuc>
</asp:imagebutton><asp:imagebutton id="ibAddCondition" runat="server"
ImageUrl="../images/addCondButt.gif" ToolTip="Add
Condition"></asp:imagebutton>

UserControl2
------------------
<uc1:SelectedRulesUC id="SelectedRulesUC1"
runat="server"></uc1:SelectedRulesUC>
here i am not seeing records in datagrid.

I have already tried:

Aspnet_regiis.exe -i
Aspnet_regiis.exe -ae
Aspnet_regiis.exe -c

Can anyone tell me why Datagrid not showing records on production
server.

Regards,
Rafey.

Aytaç ÖZAY

Hi,

Perhaps your DataSet or DataTable has no records that bound to the DataGrid
Control or the second probablity is your button click event is not working
properly. You can set breakpoints after DataSet or DataTable filled then you
watch what is going wrong in the project.

Have a nice work,

Aytaç ÖZAY
Software Developer