Ajax Tabcontrol not showing on server

Darryl

I have a web page that uses the ajax tabcontainer with tabs that show up fine
when I run the web site on my PC using visual studio 2008. When I deploy
this to our web servers, one is on a Windows Server 2000, with .net framework
3.5 installed, and the other is a windows 2003 server, the tabs do not
display.

Is there something I need to do on the server so the tabs show? Does the
ajax control toolkit need to be installed on the server?

I am new to ajax, so I'm not sure if I have missed a step. I haven't been
able to find anything that point s to anything that would need to be done on
the IIS server.

Thanks.

Gregory A. Beamer

I have a web page that uses the ajax tabcontainer with tabs that show
up fine when I run the web site on my PC using visual studio 2008.
When I deploy this to our web servers, one is on a Windows Server
2000, with .net framework 3.5 installed, and the other is a windows
2003 server, the tabs do not display.

Is there something I need to do on the server so the tabs show? Does
the ajax control toolkit need to be installed on the server?

I am new to ajax, so I'm not sure if I have missed a step. I haven't
been able to find anything that point s to anything that would need to
be done on the IIS server.

it should be in the /bin unless it is in the GAC (Global Assembly Cache)
locally. If in the GAC locally, installing the same way on the server is
the easiest option.

I have also seen issues with having the wrong version of the AJAX
toolkit on different machines, so I would ensure the versions are
compatible. If the toolkit is in the /bin folder, however, it should
work.

Peace and Grace,