Decimal value setting problem (ASP & ADODB.Recordset value & MSSQLServer & 2003 Server)

avcitamer

We upgraded our system and problem below occured, pleas help me...

Windows 2003 server SP1
When I set a decimal DB field value to "123,32" (using
ADODB.recordset ) updated value was ok (123.32)

Windows 2003 server SP2
Now when I set a decimal DB field value to "123,32" (using
ADODB.recordset ) updated value is (123.32)

Thanks

Systems
Windows 2003 server Enterprise SP2
SqlServer 2000 SP4
Activex Data Object 2.8~
IIS7, Classsical ASP

Bob Barrows [MVP]

avcitamer said:
!!! Correction....!!!
in the second state updated value is (12332) ... sory...

It sounds like a Regional Settings issue. By default, regional settings are
US. Perhaps you had changed the Regional Settings of the IUSR account to UK,
and the SP restored them to default?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Never done it myself - I try my best not to write code that is affected
by those settings. You could change the password of the account, log
onto the machine as that account and use the Regional Settings dialog.
But changing the IUSR password can have unwanted consequences, so you
can edit the Registry, HKEY_Users/<IUSR node>/Control
Panel/International

The trick will be to identify the IUSR node ... maybe someone who has
done this can jump in. Or perhaps someone has a script to change the
regional settings of the IUSR account. You can try the .inetserver.iis
group, or the .scripting.vbscript group.

avcitamer

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.- Alıntıyı gizle -

- Alıntıyı göster -

i solved it by the helps of you.

I checked the checkbox as shown below. It solved...
Regional Settings-->Advenced-->Default User Account Settings--
[x]Apply all settings to then current user account to the default
user profile.

thanks alot.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

avcitamer said:
[...]

Good to know - thanks for the follow-up.