Deditor 0.3.0

Kruptein

Hey,

I just released a new version of my pythonic text-editor;

Short description:
Deditor is a text-editor for python developers, deditor offers a
python interpreter, code analyzing, checking of errors on save, run
your code directly from the editor or load your module in the
interpreter for direct testing.
The plugin system is also written in python which makes it possible
for other users to add awesome stuff.
Some existing plugins are integrated SSH/SFTP and project management.

You can download deditor from http://launchpad.net/deditor (only
a .tar.gz and a .deb are available for the moment a .zip and/or .exe
will come in the future)

If you are on ubuntu you can also install from my ppa:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:darragh-ssa/deditor
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install deditor

Here is a picasa web-album with some screenshots:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111149...authkey=Gv1sRgCJzM7eX1-6jO9QE&feat=directlink

TheSaint

Kruptein said:
Deditor is a text-editor for python developers,

I'd like a editor that runs programs on trace and highlight the line(s)
where it step into.
Obviously, if running at normale speed it will disable or if the speed is
reduced it will works.