Deditor:Pythonic text editor

Kruptein

Hey, I released the 0.2.1 version of my text-editor written for linux
in python using the wxPython toolkit.

I would like to know whether it is good/bad and what could be changed/
added

this version added
-syntax-highlighting for 78 languages
-Tab completion in the filepath bar
-Shortcut customizer: you can choose the keybindings yourself

you can download a deb or tar.gz file from http://launchpad.net/deditor

Diez B. Roggisch

Kruptein said:
Hey, I released the 0.2.1 version of my text-editor written for linux
in python using the wxPython toolkit.

I would like to know whether it is good/bad and what could be changed/
added

this version added
-syntax-highlighting for 78 languages
-Tab completion in the filepath bar
-Shortcut customizer: you can choose the keybindings yourself

you can download a deb or tar.gz file from http://launchpad.net/deditor

Some screenshots would be nice.

Diez