minimal D: need software testers

Kruptein

Hey,

I've released the second alpha for minimal-D a program I've written in
python which should make developing easier.
I need people to test the app on bugs and give ideas.

It is written in python using the wxPython toolkit and is linux-only.
(using on windows is on own risk)

You can download a .deb or a .tar.gz from http://launchpad.net/minimal

Aahz

[posted & e-mailed]

I've released the second alpha for minimal-D a program I've written in
python which should make developing easier.
I need people to test the app on bugs and give ideas.

You should probably explain what minimal-D is, I'm certainly not going to
look at something when I have no clue.

Kruptein

[posted & e-mailed]

--
Aahz ([email protected])           <*>        http://www.pythoncraft.com/

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair

Well the problem is that it's hard to give a strict definition to the
application. It is kind of a framework that let the user experience,
the, in
my opinion, easiest way to combine a text-editor,file-manager,ftp and
sql,... in one window.