Deploying J2EE PetStore on a different port

Bon Bon

I am trying to deploy the J2EE PetStore application with cloudscape
running on port 2001 instead of the default port 1099. I have changed
the Server configuration by modifying the resources.properties file
for the database and have modified the cloudscape.bat file too.
Cloudscape seems to be running fine on the new port and am able to use
it otherwise.

However, when I try to deploy the J2EE PetStore application (version
1.3.2) there is an exception and it is not able to deploy. Looks like
somehow it is still trying to go to the old (default) port.

Has someone been able to successfully deploy the PetStore application
while running cloudscape on a different port ? Any help in this matter
would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

-- Bon Bon.

Sudsy

Bon Bon wrote:
However, when I try to deploy the J2EE PetStore application (version
1.3.2) there is an exception and it is not able to deploy. Looks like
somehow it is still trying to go to the old (default) port.
<snip>

One of the wonderful things about exceptions is that they usually
include both a stack trace (so you can see where things went South)
as well as a descriptive error message.
Including them in your query would greatly improve the odds of you
receiving a helpful response.