Detail view values in code behine

Annie

hello guys,

I have a header details format page.
the header part is bound to a grid view and the details part is shown in a
Details view.

The details view enables to update, delete, save values ...

The details view has Update, Canel, Delete column fields ...

what I want is when the user clicks the Update, Delete buttons I want to get
the values of the Details View control in the code behinde ... I want some
manipulations
before sending it to BLL ...

How can I get these values in Code behinde?
many thanks