Do all the fundamentals I learnt here 8 years ago still hold up?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:49:55
GMT dorayme scribed:
So, what are you saying? That you are fat as well as everything
else?

Nope. I'm 5'8" and weigh 156 lbs with my clothes on. I s'pose it could be
distributed a little better, but I don't wanna make Arne jealous. My
concern was for the real tubbos of the world who would probably welcome
some sort of constriction on their blubber productivity.

Btw, what do you mean by "...as well as everything else"? Certainly you
have noticed nothing amiss in my typically impeccable characteristics...

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:49:55
GMT dorayme scribed:

Nope. I'm 5'8"

In Witness, when John Book (Harrison Ford) first met the lovely
Rachel and her son, the boy (the "witness" to the murder) was
asked about the attackers. He pointed to Book's offsider who was
a short black detective. But he had to qualify and mumbled
something about him not being "stumpi".

"Stumpi?" queried Book. Rachel, the boy's Amish mother, explained
about a piglet in a litter being born a runt... At which, John
Book stood up (he had been kneeling to talk to the boy), and said
with a proud smile, "You mean, he was a big guy like me!". "Yes",
said the boy enthusiastically, "Big guy!". It is hard to describe
the eyes of the shorter black officer at the time. But what could
he say?
Btw, what do you mean by "...as well as everything else"? Certainly you
have noticed nothing amiss in my typically impeccable characteristics...

What do you mean btw, that was the main point of my post. I am
sorry, Boji, but I have to be very cruel to you in words because
Officer White (ha!) is on holiday and will not be back to
administer his usual beating of you till Feb (not that it does
any bloody good).