    I can't see this new group "microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp"

    Does anyone know why this new group is gone ?

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, Jul 3, 2010

  2. Ongoing process to close down all Microsoft newsgroups
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

    Martin Honnen, Jul 3, 2010

  3. Tony Johansson, Jul 3, 2010
  4. I don't think there is a single forum now "replacing" that group, there
    are three forums in
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/visualcsharp

    And if you are using C# and the .NET framework to do e.g. WPF then there
    is forum dedicated to that, as there are many other forums dedicated to
    differents parts of the .NET famework.

    Martin Honnen, Jul 3, 2010