DOS batch script to synthesize VHDL design

HT-Lab

Pinhas said:
I would suggest to install cygwin and use bash or perl script. Later
you'll be able to migrate to linux/unix machines.
http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/

I believe the OP is asking how to run XST from DOS.

However, IMHO, for something quick and dirty a DOS bat file is hard to beat.
If you want something more elaborate I would suggest Tcl which runs on all
platforms, is very powerful and easy to learn. In addition most if not all
EDA tools support it.

Hans
www.ht-lab.com