    able to see it disappear/appear on the screen?
    I should also mention that the fix should work for Internet Explorer.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Idelso Quintero, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Idelso Quintero

    Robert Guest

    May want to consider developing in Firefox. Firefox has a DOM
    inspector.

    You may want to use my debug function to simulate a text console.
    See:
    It is article seven with subject: Re: calculating amounts very
    strange thing
    No. The screen is automatically updated.
    You should be able to do this with any modern browser.
    You have not made any obvious mistakes. We need to see your code for
    further comments.

    Robert

    Robert, Oct 5, 2004